- What have I learnt?
- Have you convinced me?
- Is it a case study of an systems development project?
- If a case study what can I learn from it?
- Is it a proposal for development, or implementation?
- If a business/project proposal will I support it?
- Is it an design analysis of an existing (or proposed) system? If so am I convinced?
- Who is the audience? What about others?
- Where are you taking the analysis?
- What's your perspective; design factors, development, management, product user, another?
- How well understood is the 'system' involved? Actors, practices, market, technology, structures...
- What wider elements are essential ingredients of the system? Do you address this in some way?
- How does/can a systems design and development perspective inform the proposal?
- What elements of SDLC thinking apply to the case?
- If a development life cycle is proposed (agile, staged, other) do I know 'why that particular one?'
- If a business case is being made are the financials believable?
- What is/was the value of the product to users?
- What is/was the cost of the product to develop/service?
- How are you going to develop the idea further?
- What’s blocking you?
- Would you consider collaborating with someone else at this stage?
Wednesday, 26 October 2011
Questions for videos